Expires : Dec 28, 2021
Posted : Mar 25, 2021
Job Types : Full-Time, Permanant
Job Category : Sales/Marketing
• Minimum education: A bachelor's degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required.
• Experience: At least 2-3 years of experience in office administration, marketing, or increasing level in business management is required.
• Strong Computer skills: including significant experience with Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Acrobat, Excel etc is an asset. The person must be outgoing, good listener, quick learner, self-starter, having good customer relation skills.
• Must be able to work with precision under pressure
• Effective communication skills required
Salary: $38.50 - $40.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full- Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
NOC Group: 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants
14684 64 Avenue Surrey BC V3S 1X7 Canada. Traveling may be required for business trips in Canada and USA on employer’s expenses.
RELIANCE LOGISTICS INC. located at 14684 64 Avenue Surrey BC V3S 1X7 have an employment opportunity for a dedicated, self started Marketing Consultant.
• Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with management to achieve revenue goals
• Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
• Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
• Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals. Respond to the client queries regarding the services in a timely manner
• Evaluation of transportation market and identification of sales leads
• Implementation of a Personal Strategic Sales and Marketing Plan
• Market research and competitive analysis
• Cold-calling, face to face selling, making sales presentations and closing deals to all levels of seniority
• Maintaining current data in CRM system
• Reporting of sales activities and results to the management on a weekly basis
• Develop policies and administer programs to promote business
• Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to expand business
• Plan development projects and co-ordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of business associations
• Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract business
• Respond to enquiries from clients
• Evaluate customer service
• Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for our services
• Prepare reports such as annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget
• Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients
How to Apply
We strongly encourage Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, seniors to apply. Willing candidates are requested to apply immediately by
Fax: (604) 590-6076
Mail: 14684 64 Avenue Surrey BC V3S 1X7
Contact Person: Reliance Logistics Inc.